Can't connect to FIOS email from T-mobile 4G
Tew2
Within the last week, I can no longer retrieve email over 4G. Nothing changed. I can get to my email over wifi. I have been using the 465/995 ports with SSL for a year now. I have deleted/recreated the account and restarted the phone many times. All other email accounts still work over 4G. T-mobile says Verizon is dropping the connections for many of their customers. Any assistance would be appreciated.
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to FIOS email from T-mobile 4G
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
Tew2
I tried this three times in the last 2 days. It has not sent me the pin code. I have been using the email delivery option.
0 Likes
dufus2506

I am having exactly the same trouble.

Email through another network, (say, my home or work wifi) works correctly and I can send and receive messages.  

However email when using the T-Mobile wireless network does not connect.

This is obviously not an activation issue.  My account is not deactivated if I can send and receive messages using another network, so using the pin activation page is not the appropriate fix for this problem.

-Paul

0 Likes
seb6

I have the same problem, started a few days ago.  Email service to phone only works with wifi, not with mobile data.

0 Likes
seb6

According to t mobile support, there is a problem with the verizon protocol server, and it does not work with the t mobile network.  T mobile engineers are working with verizon to resolve. Verizon insists that there is no problem at all and everything is fine and working well.

0 Likes