D-Link 2750B Modem problems
modemdoldrum1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spent over an hour on the phone with someone I could barely understand, explaining that I have to reset my D-Link 2750B Modem several times a day. My Internet connection just stops working, and the unit must be powered off and then back on. The Internet connection might work for 4 hours, it might work for 6 hours, maybe only 2. It invariably stops working when I am in the middle of something important. I answered all of her questions, and she ended up telling me that she would escalate the problem, and her supervisor would call me within 1 hour. That was 10 days ago, and I am still waiting. Verizon accomplished their goal of getting rid of me, because there is no way in hell that I am going to spend another hour and a half on the phone working with some clueless person, only to be ignored again.  I will purchase a functional modem from someone other than Verizon, and resolve the problem myself. I just wanted to provide another example of  how absolutely horrible your customer service is. Thanks for nothing. 

0 Likes
Re: D-Link 2750B Modem problems
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: D-Link 2750B Modem problems
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

modemoldrum

We haven't heard from you after multiple requests for more info on your Private Support Case. As such we are closing said case. If you have any further concerns or questions about your Verizon Service please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist with the internet.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes