Re: Disconnecting and reconnecting.
a_rikku

Yes, that's what the back of it looks like. I never knew the red area was a reset switch though.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok.

#1 Read my all of my directions before you follow them.

a) Go to http://www.westell.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=838&arcsection=support

b) Download the Documentation.

c) Make sure that you can read it. This means, you must have a PDF reader on your computer.

#2 On your modem combo, as you know now there is a power switch and a reset button/switch.

#3 On your modem combo, I want you to press and hold that reset button/switch as you turn off and back on the power to the modem combo.

#4 Then follow the directions from page 31 to at least page 43 of the manual, that I pointed you to.

#5 As need be, go to Advanced -> Detect WAN Configuration. From page 141 to 143 of that manual.

0 Likes
Dephinix
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can I LOL now at the frequent, it is the user's fault, not Verizon, gesture?

I don't see why a Mod cannot just come in and say, "Oh, in your area there seems to be temporary fluxes causing internet connections to drop out locally". I have been asking since two months ago, and nothing yet from anyone. I just want to be informed so I do not engage in anything extremely important in this area.

I am a CEET student at ITT Tech and have taken Cisco Acad for 1 1/2 years, don't through that user manual stuff at me, please. XD

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I apologize, but unfortunately the moderators  cannot answer that question. A forum moderator’s job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are typically unable to access accounts or provide support information on an individual basis.

These Forums are a place where users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us.

0 Likes