I am having nightmare trying to get my services moved to a new place
V_217

Hi,

I've spent close to 2 hours first on the phone and next on chat trying to get my current services moved to a new place.

First of all it took an hour for one of the sales representatives to try to sell me upgraded services which I do not want.Then the earliest move I could get was June 6th and was offered some mobile jetpack so that I can watch my tv on my phone.

I am not even going to be at my current place on that date.

At this stage I just want to give up and cancel the service.Is there anyone who can help with that atleast?

Thanks,

Vikas

0 Likes
Re: I am having nightmare trying to get my services moved to a new place
V_217

And this goes from bad to worse.Looks like the representative (Mr Corey) who tried to sell me a package has gone ahead and placed an order for June 8th without my approval.I just received an order confirmation when I have clearly not approved it.

In fact I requested for my services to be cancelled May 25th and now every time I have contacted my calls are being disconnected once I tell them about my cancellation.

Now I have 2 orders 1 for moving which is not approved by me and a cancellation order that I requested for which I have not recieved a confirmation and the representative I just spoke disconnected the call.

0 Likes
V_217

Again, they disconnected my call

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi V_217,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes