Missing FiOS router?
Eric210
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered FiOS for a house that I recently moved into. The previous tenant also had FiOS, which was cancelled on July 16th. I decided to buy a new router for $150 from Verizon, which shows up as "shipped" on UPS, as of July 17th, but I have not received the router. There is nothing outside, and my roommate was home an hour later and didn't see any packages. I checked UPS support, but they say to contact the sender of the package (Verizon), and it seems their chat is busy. Anyone else have suggestions on what to do? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing FiOS router?
Eric210
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I meant to say "Delivered" and on "Porch" as of the 17th. It came today (the 19th) 2 days after that. I ordered it on the 12th.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call support or try them on twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Shipped on the 17th. And you don't know why it's not there yet?

todays date is the 19th. So unless you live right next to Verizon's shipping warehouse no way are you getting it within a day unless Verizon Fios sent it overnight delivery, which is highly doubtful.

standard ground delivery is around 3-5 days varying by location.

0 Likes
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

You say shipped on 7-17-17 and you post on the 18th and say its not there yet? Really, do you really expect it to get there in less then 24hrs?

0 Likes
Eric210
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I meant to say "Delivered" and on "Porch" as of the 17th. It came today (the 19th) 2 days after that. I ordered it on the 12th.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

See I told you it was too soon.

but you received it and that is all that matters.

0 Likes
MrFunnions

Same thing happening to me right now, Verizon app and UPS shows delivered at front door, but package is nowhere to be seen? How to proceed?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes