My primary account username adn password are not excepted to reigster for Wi-Fi
stampermd

I am trying to register for the free Wi-Fi and my primary account username adn password are not excepted to reigster

I gaive me a message saying I have to use my primary account

0 Likes
Re: My primary account username adn password are not excepted to reigster for Wi-Fi
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

If you sign in on the Verizon Central page can you add sub accounts under the my account tab? If you can't then you are not the primary account holder.

0 Likes
Re: My primary account username ann password are not excepted to reigster for Wi-Fi
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

I can have a look to see what may be going on if you like..Private message me your acct tele # I work in the Fios Tech Support Center.

0 Likes
Re: My primary account username adn password are not excepted to reigster for Wi-Fi
VZ_KG
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also use Vz In Home Agent to setup/register for Verizon Wi-fi account (download and install from http://www.verizon.com/connect)

Start the tool and navigate to Internet-->Network and Wireless Setup --> Manage my Verizon Wifi Account

0 Likes
Cannot logon to wireless Router
wb2mkx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help! I downloaded the VZ In home Agent. It cannot login to the Verizon Fios Router- It tells me there are no wireless adapters installed. Network Wizard keeps telling me its trying to login. Even after I enter the userid and password on the login screen- It doesn't login in.

Do I really need to reset the router? I'm accessing the Internet just fine.

Is it an IE8 problem?

Jay

0 Likes
Re: Cannot logon to wireless Router
VZ_KG
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello -

Can you give some more information -

1.  Are you trying to setup your free Wifi Account or something else? Which exact option are you using in the tool?

2.  Are you connected to your FiOS router wirelessly or through an ethernet cable? Do you have any wireless adapters installed? If you can go to Start-->Run-->Type "cmd" --> Type "ipconfig" and provide results here, that will be helpful. 

3. Which FiOS Router do you have?

You do not need to reset the router at this time.

0 Likes