Unable to redeem Amazon Prime & Echo bonus gift for new Fios Gigabit-only service
aml4717

Like many others, I'm having the same problem with being unable to get my free 1 year of Amazon Prime and an Echo (2nd generation) for having signed up for Fios Gigabit service as a new customer.  I've called and chatted with Verizon about 20 times now since the beginning of December (about this and other issues with my account), and I still have not been able to get a satisfactory resolution.  And, every time I try to google this topic, I see that Verizon's unanimous response is to message people privately, which is unhelpful for the rest of us. 

Verizon, please explain to everyone what the problem is on your end regarding this promotion.  The last Verizon person I talked to about this told me that because I changed my service from the Triple Play package to Fios internet-only in the middle of my first month of service, that disqualified me from redeeming the holiday bonus.  This is completely false.  The promotion also applied to new customers who opted for Fios Gigabit service only (see:  https://www.verizon.com/about/news/new-fios-gigabit-connection-customers-get-year-amazon-prime-veriz... Please help me get this resolved immediately.  Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem Amazon Prime & Echo bonus gift for new Fios Gigabit-only service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aml4717

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes