Verizon cancelled my services because someone game a wrong address, which happens to be mine.
Himaja

My internet services have been cancelled because someone else seems to have accidentally given my address for a new connection. 

I received an email a week back saying "We recently received a request to connect new Verizon service(s) at your current location on 06-25-2019.

Are you moving?"

I immediately called Verizon when I got the email, to confirm that this change was not requested by me and that I do not want any interruption in my connection. The customer service representative promised me that there would be no interruption as this email might have been triggered because of someone else giving the wrong building number or apartment number. But on 22nd, I lost my internet connection. It is the 24th today and I still don't have my connection back. I have contacted support several times, waited on line for hours and had my information verified every single time, only to hear back that they would reach out to me later. Representatives are ending calls but never getting back. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cancelled my services because someone game a wrong address, which happens to be mine.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Himaja,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes