Re: cannot connect to target eHR web site
dougdiek

Hello, I have att uverse I never had a problem logging into Target's ehr until I got a new laptop, now I get the same error you are getting.  I don't think that it is the service provider, I think it has something to do with Target's site. I can logon at work, and at my dad's house with his computer but not mine (he has uverse to).

0 Likes
vjc001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happy new year .... With the holidays and work put this issue on the back burner.  This is still not resolved; using the target in store web portal. Will keep the forum updated with status.

0 Likes
takashimash

They had alot of problems with handling server requests in the past due to dated server architecture but since they upgraded their server limits source: Target eHR or https://weserveyou.me/target-ehr-team-member-services/ the performance has increased quite a significant bit. I normally dont have any problems with it now but if you seem to have any shoot me a email.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes