Re: cannot upload proof of residency
rohitagarwals
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amazing that its June 2018 and they still have a page which is blank!

sassri

I can't even find the page on the website... where is it? I've been without internet since I moved and they didn't even tell me that this was an issue until no technician arrived. At this point I'm considering moving to Comcast after being with Fios for years.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@sassri wrote:

I can't even find the page on the website... where is it? I've been without internet since I moved and they didn't even tell me that this was an issue until no technician arrived. At this point I'm considering moving to Comcast after being with Fios for years.

The number is provided when you call 1-800-VERIZON 

there is no per se email link.

0 Likes
dysonant

I am on hold endlessly.  Yes called the number.  There actually is no link on their site or in their app as stated in the email i received asking me to do this.  FAX?  Seriously?  Here is the email info as it was sent.

Thanks for recently placing an order with Verizon. Another customer is currently receiving service at the address you provided. Before we can complete your order, we will need to arrange to have their services disconnected. 

To expedite this process, please provide us with one of the following:

• Real Estate Purchase Agreement or Sales Contract*
  • Property Deed or Title*
  • Mortgage Billing Statement*
  • Lease or Rental Agreement*
  • Utility Bill

The fastest and easiest way to provide us with this information is to first make sure you're registered, and then sign in to the My Fios app or the My Verizon page. Select Upload proof of residency to upload any of the requested documents, or you can fax the information to {edited}.

If you have any questions, please contact us at {edited} between 8am - 7pm EST Monday - Friday 8am - 4 pm EST Saturday.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately the process on the Fios side is not as smooth as the wireless side.

when I placed my Veterans status for discount the link was available but came back with errors. I called and the girl gave me a fax number as you showed in your own post.

i faxed. In your case proof of residency not for a discount but it should be sufficient.

0 Likes
Jamreynov

How can l send you guys the proof of renting

0 Likes
TonyManero1

Call the Verizon on the Email and ask.   Can't upload My Fios Page or mobile My Fios App.  For my "Internet Only" work order, I spent 40 minutes looking for the non-existent "Upload" link.

Take my word for it, there's NO link to upload on Fios page (TV or Internet).  It's as false as a Trump Tweet.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes