Re: Can not access specific web site any longer -
Mizsweetness

I too have been having this problem for about 3 years now. The redirect does not even work and all I know is it is Verizon's error, but I do not know why nothing has been fixed. I have not been able to get on the site in days, it redirects me to Argentina every time. This is one of my favorite sites and I can't get on it. Verizon please check this out. I am thinking of going with Time Warner internet.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
Cam9169
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Miz...............I posted this problem originally.  My suggestion to you would be to contact Verizon Tech support.  First level tech support will not be able to help you, all they do is try to tell you that it is NOT Verizon.  You have to get it bumped up to a higher level, even if you have to insist on talking to a supervison from the first line tech support.  They will want you to pay for the premium support, but DO NOT, this is Verizons probiem!

If you read the response from "Somegirl" on page 1 of this thread....she had nailed the problem.  This is what you must tell premium support.......exactly what she has explained and have them walk you through it OR give them remote access to your computer and allow them to take care of the problem.

Good Luck!!

0 Likes