Disappointed internet service
Joe841
Enthusiast - Level 1

January 21, 2017

Verizon Customer Service

Claims for the Verizon Internet Service

Account Number {edited for privacy}

The Verizon Internet has been disconnected on both Internet and Mail services due to said to the machine trouble at your local Internet station during 9:30 a.m. December 29, 2016 and 10:30 a.m. January 7, 2017, which is the most complicated period of time extending over two years (almost 10 long days).

At 2:00 p.m. January 4, 2017,I was informed as a final notice by one of your Customer Service Dept. that the estimated completion of repair work is at 7:30 on January 5, 2017, and no later than that. To my great regret, this notice has never been honored.

Although there have been more than 8 times of promise and commitment of reinstating connection of internet service “within 24 and 48 hours’” by your company since December 29, 2016, they all are breached. It is like beating the air.

Being as one of long time loyal customers of Verizon, I am so disappointed and devastated for Verizon’s business practices such as ignoring the customers’ interests, providing the least quality of service to customers and being lack of communications in the industry.

This machine trouble caused us a tremendous amount of damages and inconven-

ience on both physical and mental concerns in relation to my business and also family affairs. I am so exhausted for resolving the problem. I, therefore, demand that the full amount of two monthly payments $134.93 for December 2016 and also $134.93 for January 2017, in the total amount of $269.86 should be waived, in order to compensate this intolerable troubles caused me by your company.

If you do not agree to this proposal for resolving the claim, I will regretfully be obliged to cancel your Internet service arrangement as of the end of January 2017.

Sincerely yours,

{edited for privacy}

Re: Disappointed internet service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Joe84,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.