amzeaser
Enthusiast - Level 2

So,   After over 40 hours with Verizon support, over a number of days, still no solution to the issues that we cannot use the verizon fios apps, the  message I get on the app when trying to change parental controls or get support, is that no router is found.  

Some genius at level 2 tech tried to tell me that its my devices. Ok so 24 different devices including a verizon repair man that came to my house couldn't connect.  Really?  Why not just be honest and tell me that he doesn't know the answer, and he will ask a supervisor.  Horrible customer service, with useless level two tech. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Fios
amzeaser
Enthusiast - Level 2

HOWNCAN I DIRECT DIAL A VERIZON SUPERVISOR, SO I DON'T HAVE TO WASTE ANOTHER 45 MINUTES TRYING TO GET THE THE WEB OF AUTO RESPONSES AND OPERATORS THAT ARE TOLD NOT TO TRANSFER PEOPLE TO TECH SUPPORT.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi amzeaser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes