Help! Customer Service Escalation contact number?
frustrated261

Does anyone have a phone number for Verizon Escalation department? I am so frustrated with Verizon Customer Service. After 3 hours on the phone and chat this morning, speaking to 9 different reps and supervisors, they still have not resolved their billing discount error.

Years ago, their "Elite Team" offered me lifetime $29.99 for FIOS service as incentive to switch over from DSL. I have the email confirming the offer! I had to send them that email in Aug 2018, when they asked for proof of their offer to continue the discount. Really guys - asking customers to send you copies of your own contract offers. Yikes - not good. Anyways - so now when my bill increased again, the Customer Serice reps and supervisors are not correcting my billing discounts to honor that offer. What a terrible way to treat a loyal customer, over 24 years. I need them to get their act together and resolve this. IS there a number I can call to speak to someone with more authority to resolve this kind of billing problem? THanks.

0 Likes
Re: Help! Customer Service Escalation contact number?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi frustrated26,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes