How can I contact US based support?
irispatchmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can   I    contact  US based  support.   I  just cannot   deal  with  the service   in  India,  I cannot  understand  90%   of what they say and  must ask  them  to repeat   5  or 6 time   frustrating both   of us.    The  real  root  of the problem   is    my  DSL service   it   is  barely   1/50th  of the advertised speed, and  has so  many   disconnects per day   I end up  shutting the system  down.   We can  no longer watch movies as  they  are  interrupted   multiple times   and  as  senior citizens  with mobility issues  we cannot constantly   climb stairs to  where the  DSL  box  is located  to  turn  it off  and on.  We should not have to be doing this 10  times a day.  

We have tried  multiple times to get the speed and   disconnects resolved,  we   would  like to  change providers  but  according to  the other providers  Verizon  refuses to allow  them  to  use the phone lines  to  provide service. 

All   we want  is what we are paying for   internet service  at the advertised speed and  service that  is not interrupted    throughout the day and evening.

Re: How can I contact US based support?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: How can I contact US based support?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey,

we havent heard from you in awhile. Closed the thread, please respond on this public thread if you need help further.

-Tiffany_Vz

0 Likes