Re: How long do I have to wait after discontinuing my account before I can come back as a New Custom
JJKiv
Contributor - Level 1

This shell game of 'what is the best price' for existing/new customers is really getting old.  Maybe at some point Verizon could figure out a price that returns a reasonable profit while providing ALL their customers with the same 'best' price for the same level of service.  I can't think of any other bussiness that asks me if I am a new customer for quoting me a price for service.  If they would, it would cancel the churn and probably save them millions. Yes I know they ALL do it. Maybe they ALL should stop.  

Just ranting out of frustration.

Re: How long do I have to wait after discontinuing my account before I can be as a New Customer
danzee
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's  April 2019 now and nothing has changed. I'm in the same situation and will probably jump ship to Xfinity/Comcast. IF that goes OK, I won't be back to FIOS. I would much prefer to  simple switch plans , but it's impossible from what I can see and trying to have a coherent conversation with customer service is nearly impossible.

0 Likes
Re: How long do I have to wait after discontinuing my account before I can come back as a New Custom
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes