Hung up on, charges extra, and no internet.
Kaitlyn3

Hi,

Recently my roommate and I moved into a new apartment. Except for a 3 day no internet period in the middle of the month, we’ve had no problems with Verizon fios, and we decided to keep our service when we moved into our new apartment.

We called Verizon fios to set up a move order - sure no problem, except we never got the move order executed, our internet was cancelled early, and when we called Verizon about it the customer representative hung up on us after we asked to speak with his supervisor.

we called Verizon again to set up the move order, the representative said he will set up a phone call next morning. We never got that phone call.

we call Verizon again, and now after the representative has tried to sell us a $110 and $89 service, [compared to our original $39 service] we are still not able to get internet. I am currently on hold with her, waiting for ten minutes (after a 90 minute hold) for her supervisor.

oh and Verizon is charging us a $100 move fee. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Hung up on, charges extra, and no internet.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kaitlyn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes