Installation Help
ncc2167

I just downloaded the Staz software and tried to install it.  I keep getting a message informing me I don't have the correct version of Adobe Flash installed, when I am well aware I do.  Tried calling Tech. Support, they were no help as usual  Any thoughts on this or any assistance would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Installation Help
DerekB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Most technical issues with Starz Play can be handled by going to the following website, there are some FAQs and there is a link where you can email Starz Play technical support as well.

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/broadband+essentials+and+extras/extras/video+on+demand/ques...

0 Likes
Re: Installation Help
Spil
I'm having the same problem ... even tried uninstalling Flash and installing a 9.0.124 version that I found somewhere ... the installer still doesn't recognize it as being "higher" than 9.0.115.  I've spent over 2 hours in tech support chat and tech support phone calls on this issue, with no real assistance yet.  The "email support" option at the Starz Play help/FAQ area doesn't help either; it's been four days since I emailed them, without a peep back from them. The last assistant that I spoke with opened a support ticket and assured me of an answer within 24 hours; hopefully that will work, but I'm not betting on it.
0 Likes