Password for FIOS AC1750 G1100 Router
drummachine29

I have a used G1100 router that is missing the label/sticker that contains the default admin password for the router console. Is there a way to retrieve or reset this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Password for FIOS AC1750 G1100 Router
jonjones1
Legend

@drummachine29 wrote:

I have a used G1100 router that is missing the label/sticker that contains the default admin password for the router console. Is there a way to retrieve or reset this?

Where did you get this router? If purchased off eBay or amazon or Craig’s list it could be just a stolen device, or device without proper documentation. If you can return it to the seller if it is not to late. The seller should have sent the login and password for it with the router. And if it is a router that was used by Frontier it will not work on Verizon Fios. Verizon sells their own g1100 Quantum Gateway Router.

even if reset to factory you still need the original login credentials so it is a worthless device. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Password for FIOS AC1750 G1100 Router
jonjones1
Legend

@drummachine29 wrote:

Where did you get this router? If purchased off eBay or amazon or Craig’s list it could be just a stolen device, or device without proper documentation. If you can return it to the seller if it is not to late. The seller should have sent the login and password for it with the router. And if it is a router that was used by Frontier it will not work on Verizon Fios. Verizon sells their own g1100 Quantum Gateway Router.

even if reset to factory you still need the original login credentials so it is a worthless device. 

0 Likes