Quantum Gateway Router on sale for $99
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon currently has the Quantum Gateway Router on sale for $99 until 1/17/2015.  Details are here:

http://campaign.verizon.com/fiosquantumgateway/?MyVzSPLDEALS=WIFI_ROUTER

Enjoy.

0 Likes
Re: Quantum Gateway Router on sale for $99
CenPASue
Enthusiast - Level 2

@gs0b wrote:

Verizon currently has the Quantum Gateway Router on sale for $99 until 1/17/2015.  Details are here:

http://campaign.verizon.com/fiosquantumgateway/?MyVzSPLDEALS=WIFI_ROUTER

Enjoy.

I have tried to get this rate online but the only price that comes up is $149.99.  I have tried several times and can't access this deal from any page that verizon has.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've no idea why you can't access that page.  It still works fine for me.  I ordered one a few weeks ago and it's working great.  I've seen reports from lots of people who have taken advantage of this deal on dslreports.com.

You may need to be logged into a "MyVerizon" account to see it.

You may want to try on a different computer.

The link I posted says you can order one by tuning to channel 682 or calling 1.888.611.6607 as well.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
quasilyonchase

i got the offer by calling them and I picked it up from verizon store.  unfortuantely, when technician came to install it, he installed a M1424WR and took the Quantum Gateway router without telling me.  I returned that router to the store to get the Quantum Gateway Router.  the rep assured me that I was getting the Quantum Gateway router.  When I got home and opened the box, I found  a  Verizon MI424WR rev. I Router;  Can someone tell me how to resolve this bait and switch game without having to stay on a phone line with Verizon for 30 minutes.  Should I write  the corporate office?

0 Likes
Madhatterpa
Enthusiast - Level 2
Figures.. I'm just now seeing info on the "new" Quantum Internet Router which triggered me to do some web research and low and behold, Verizon had a half price "promo" sale, but never told me about it! No email, no notice, etc.. Until the "promo" was over.. Bottom line I would of upgraded a second time buying their new router but being a longterm customer and buying the last (rev I) Advanced router about a year ago, I refuse to pay $199.00 for a second upgrade to a wireless router in less than two years.. You know, I just upgraded to a Quantum TV too in December and no one mention or offered the "Quantum" Internet at the same time.. And the DVR playback function takes 20-30 seconds for the recorded video to start playing.. UGH!
Guess I'll be buying a 3rd party router with similar features as the Gateway for a lot less to fix what the (rev I) upgrade never really corrected and based on the faults of the Quantum TV DVR faults, looks to now be the better and lower cost option to do in order to get more reliability and stability in watching & managing Recorded Video and increased Wireless Internet Performance.. Ironically I plugged in my ole' reliable Linksys WGT54 which I used for years with no performance issues and it has better wireless stream performance that the Verizon Actiontec rev I wireless router..

0 Likes