Re: Why can't I view my bill for Fios internet after I log in online?
jonjones1
Legend

Capricorn 1:

i would have verizon open a web engineering request to have them fix the account for viewing and or printing or saving. While on that same call have the representative either do a old account remove and or have them check out the malfunction via having them log in to your account that is not functional and see if the proper page loads.

now if it does function as it should from their end, I would take a computer to a friends house with or without a Fios service (I would look with cable internet)and try viewing the online account. Now if it actually works and then you know the block of the site is from your home connection through Fios. Then I would look into a router having parental controls enabled or network settings on your devices.

Hey your not hyjacking 😀

Dlv10s

Thank you for your post. It allowed me finally to get access to bills that are more than 12 months old! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes