Wincendon MA - Internent randomly goes out
gamblerschance
For the last few months our DLS has randomly been starting and stopping. We have called the hotlines with no success.  We'd like to be able to have a reliable service. Either the internet light on our router is red and not working or not there at all. Any ideas?
0 Likes
Re: Wincendon MA - Internent randomly goes out
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?

0 Likes
Re: Wincendon MA - Internet randomly goes out
shnasia
I am from Winchendon also and have been having the same problem. I have been with Verizon for years with absolutely no problems at all. Since we had the bad ice storm in December, my internet goes out at least 50-60 times a day. Each time I will call tech support with no help, same old thing, restart the computer or turn off the modem. Finally after 3 months they agreed there was a problem on there end. After a few days waiting with no improvement I called again. They told me it was not on their end as thought, "it appears the problem is in my home". They sent TWO techs to my home, replaced jacks, wiring checked all the filters and told me I was good to go. NOPE, still having problem. I really believe it has something to do with the storm but the people in Mexico and other places I am speaking to have no idea what I'm talking about. Then after another series of calls they told me I have a ground problem in my home, must have started after the TWO techs came to my home because they never found it. They aint coming back into my home!!
0 Likes