service checkup
jude

I'm trying to use the verizon service checkup on their verizon help and support, but it keeps telling it has to be updated.  I click on update and it goes through with the update then when it finishes it comes back again telling me to update.  Anyone else having this problem?  Tried it several times over past two days.  Can;t get it to work.

0 Likes
Re: service checkup
MSnitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot get Service Checkup to load at all.  When I use Firefox, error message says to use Internet Explorer Ver 6 or above.  When I use IE Ver. 8, I get a blank page and Service Checkup does not load.  Several Verizon techs have made suggestions or have taken over my computer with no results.  Had a serious virus removed recently by McAfee and since then cannot load Service Checkup.  Have tried to turn off McAfee anti virus program.  Still cannot load Service Checkup.  I only have 384k RAM.  Maybe this is the problem.  Any other suggestions appreciated.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the issue that you having issue(s) with?

#2 What web browser are you using?

0 Likes
jude

I'm not really having any issues except I can't update service checkup to see if everything is allright.  It tells me It has to be elevated to update and to click next.  It then goes through the update and when it is done it goes right back to the same message that I need to elevated and update.  The service checkup itself does not load.  I would like to know if anyone else has run into this problem.

0 Likes
MSnitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks to dslr595148 for responding to my query.  Unfortunately, your answer does not have anything to do with my question.  As I posted previously, I simply cannot get Service Checkup to load at all.  Tried Internet Explorer 8 but just get a blank page.  No one at Verizon has been able to help.  Would appreciate any suggestions. Maybe McAfee screwed something up when they removed a serious virus a couple of weeks ago.  Or maybe I just don't have enough RAM  (394k).  Any thoughts anybody?

0 Likes
jude

I'm using internet explorer 8

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 With IE running, go to Tools -> Compatibilty View Settings.

#2 Add the site's domain name, and press add.

#3 Click close.

Then try again.

0 Likes