20 Hours Still Waiting for service
AlexGB
Waiting since Monday 4/15/13, 5 hours, then I get an email saying to start enjoying my new internet and phone. You cannot speak to s real person. So reschedule for Wed, tech no show just an email saying my Thur. appt. will be 4-8pm. Tech shows at 2:30, had to rush home from work. He closed out repair ticket without fixing anything. Waited 8am-5:55pm, guess what, no service tech. How long will it take to cacel my verizon landline servicr?
0 Likes
Re: 20 Hours Still Waiting for service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: 20 Hours Still Waiting for service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi AlexGB,

We haven't heard back from you regarding your Private Support Case.

Feel free to make a new post, and let us know if you require any additional assistance. We're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes