Billing Dispute
Kojoblackbelt

Back in May I called in and wanted to cancel my services because I was moving to an area that did not have fios. The rep told me that I would have to pay cancellation charge. I was never told that I would have to pay the charges if I had to move to an area that did not have it. (Uverse is good enough to not charge you of that is the case)

So the rep knowing I was moving said I could place my account in vacation mode. I said I would do that and pay the 10 dollar a month and restart me service when I bought a house later this year.

When a new tenant moved in to where I previous lived I got a call from verizon saying I HAD TO CANCEL AND HAD TO PAY THE CHARGES. And the usual there is nothing I can do.

I called back later that day and told them I was told the rep told me she put it in vacation mode but it didn't matter. My services were cancelled and I would pay so I continued to tell them that their service reps should have told me this and the rep shouldn't have told me vacation mode was an option. After tons of arguing she talked to a manager and said the cancellation fee would be waves for a one time customer satisfaction thing.

Once that was complete. Guess what!!! They tell me I owe service for May to June ( and I had stopped service in May) so then again had to finish fighting them on that and again finally got the credit for it. And it had asked the rep to say on the phone that all was taken care off bit she was hesitant and said it in a way that was so vague.

So I call today because i still owe 90 dollars because oh guess what the cancellation fee was never waived. So now of course I talk to a supervisor in Tampa and just reads notes does not take any responsibility from his untrained service reps that misinformed me and says you have to pay and there is nothing he can do. I ask to talk to his supervisor and he said he was the top one and I would have to email to get over his head which I highly doubt. So then I hang up and call corporate office and wait to hear from them and writing on this forum. If I was informed properly I wouldn't have a problem but I was uniformed propriety and tried to be charges unfairly
Please help me

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes