CANNOT COUNT ON VERIZON
barbara014
Enthusiast - Level 1

MY HOME PHONE IS DOWN BECAUSE OF A STORM LAST NIGHT, I CHECKED THE OUTSIDE BOX WENT THROUGH ALL THE STEPS TO TROUBLESHOOT IT, VERIZON SAYS THEY CAN'T GET ANYONE OUT HERE UNTIL MONDAY 21ST AND THERE IS A DOWNED WIRE. I HOPE I CAN FIND A RELIABLE PHONE COMPANY !

Re: CANNOT COUNT ON VERIZON
Snookered2
Enthusiast - Level 3

If, they told you Monday is the 21st; then, tech is not showing up.  July 21

is Sunday.

0 Likes
mizmack

I agree, I too, have a problem every time it storms and then they are not willing to compensate you for the time that you are  out!!!  I'm so sick of verizon, I'm looking at other options as we speak

0 Likes
dontcall

First of all you called me said you could give me faster internet and HBO for 10.00 more dollars a month. i agreed with doing this now 2 days later still havent gotten it. so we called you this time come to find out you people were lying about that it just **bleep** me off that YOU CALLED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.....  Why would you say your being recorded what you people arent when you sit here and lie on the phone to us ?

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

dontcall wrote:

First of all you called me said you could give me faster internet and HBO for 10.00 more dollars a month. i agreed with doing this now 2 days later still havent gotten it. so we called you this time come to find out you people were lying about that it just **bleep** me off that YOU CALLED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.....  Why would you say your being recorded what you people arent when you sit here and lie on the phone to us ?

To whom are you talking?  This forum is designed so that users here help other users.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes