Caller ID on TV does not work.
lachyu

This feature has become so unreliable that I have had to make several calls and send emails to Verizon.  The last tech promised me that the problem was resolved for ever, but alas, the problem has returned.  No caller ID on TV.  It works OK on my phone displays, but not on the TV.  Did anybody have any luck resolving this issue permanently?  If so, how?

This issue was last resolved under ticket{edited for privacy} on Oct. 14, 2011.

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID on TV does not work.
PreciousBella

My just changed to the Digital Voice and my caller ID is not appearing on my TV screen either.  I asked the tech and they said to make sure the it was enabled.  I did and it was but I am still not getting caller ID on my screen. If anyone has figured out how to make it work, please share. Thanks 

0 Likes
fedvet1

Caller ID won't work if your settop box is a Motorola 2500 series.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@fedvet wrote:

Caller ID won't work if your settop box is a Motorola 2500 series.

Really? Worked on mine when I had two of them.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
andrea42782

this service was enabled for me as well, however i found out...mistakenly, that you have to set it up on your set top box. go to your menu and filter through the categories...one of the options will allow you to check availibility and enable the service to work. you must do this for every set top box. hope this helps you! 😃

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@PreciousBella wrote:

My just changed to the Digital Voice and my caller ID is not appearing on my TV screen either.  I asked the tech and they said to make sure the it was enabled.  I did and it was but I am still not getting caller ID on my screen. If anyone has figured out how to make it work, please share. Thanks 

Worked for me

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Home-Phone-Landline-or-Digital/How-to-get-Caller-ID-on-TV-working-again...

0 Likes
rotee

I am having a problem with my on screen caller I D also; after changing my service to from copper to fiber optic I lost it again. I am not real computer savy and the stuff they make you do like running from room to room enabling this disabling that is quite confusing. It is a feature that I need bcause of poor eyesight. I hope it does not take as much time as it did the last time I had a problem with it. I must admit they tried real hard to figure out what the problem was and hoping they can get it solved asap

0 Likes