Caller ID
Irmo

Been getting called by someone who doesn't say anything or hang up the phone ... just call and total silent

Any ways try setting up caller id on the phone but it doesn't seem to have it, said something about subscribe or what ever

Just A Few Question

1. Is Caller ID automatically added to all home phone plan or do you have to pay extra for it ?

2. Is there a way to see phone number of the people who call you when you log into the account ?

3. Is there any numbers I can call to get the number of the one who called me last ?

4. Is Caller ID only for compatible home phone ? or any phone with caller ID option will work ?

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID
MisplaceDreamer
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is all info for Home Phone, if you're talking ab cell, then I got no clue. lol BUT...

1) You will need to add it to your services. (800-VERIZON) Depending on region its generally around 9.25/mo. You should be able to manage your srvcs here online or call into customer care.

2) The only way to see who called you last is *69 / caller Id. Unless its harassing then you can dial *57 after the call happens to report to your local authorites and trace the call back (free feature called Call Trace = *57 - only for serious uses I'd say.)

3) was answered above.

4) Caller ID will be compatible on all phones that have a display or the Caller Id Display itself. Also if you use certain TV providers you can also hook a phone line up to your boxes/ receivers and can see your caller id display there too.

If you need anything else, just ask. Hope this helps!

-K

0 Likes