Re: Directory assistance calls
H2P1

I too have just called Verizon  and had a very unconcerned agent unwilling to credit calls being billed for 411 service that were not made. This happend several billing cycles and they did credit the account and now they say there is nothing they can do. They are say it something in my house causing the problem. We never use 411. This to me is represents poor customer experience and this after I already got the run around from their sister company Verizon Wireles yesterday. Veriizon is more than willing to take my $400-500 monthly between both companies but can not credit $4.98. I guess loosing my business is the only soultion to me. I will be switching to Comcast for my TV/Internet and phone and switching to ATT for my cellular service as soon as I can. Good bye Verizon and their coproarate greed.

0 Likes
Re: Directory assistance calls
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello H2P

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes