Re: FIOS voicemail on iPhone
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

Oh, and I forgot to say THANK YOU for your help so far! 

0 Likes
hankl1
Contributor - Level 1

no problem

Get to the Digital Voice account manager - it's where you'll see your Call Log tab and the Voice Mail tab

On  the left side you should see a Voice Mail Setting option- select that 

you should see a Voice Mail Notification option.center screen - select that

you have several options - select what you want 

ie email.    Enter your address and select attach voicenail

you may want to also select notify me f the mailbox is full. 

Save the settings 

hope that helps. let me know if you need Anything else. I may not be able to respond till tomorrow morning

djb5
Contributor - Level 3

COOL!!!  Worked like a charm. I hadn't noticed the "attach voicemail" part when I set up the email notification. And your suggestion to select mailbox full warning was good too. Thank you so much, I've been very frustrated with this. It will be very helpful when away from home to get my voicemail without phone calls (wiFi is so much better all around). Thank you for taking the time to educate me and help.

0 Likes
hankl1
Contributor - Level 1

No problem. Good luck 

0 Likes
MrKenmore

The iPhone or iPad does not want to open the .wav file the voicemail comes across in.  What's the problem?

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

(sorry folks, I started to add to this post because I was having trouble again with this now that I've switched to iPhone 5, but then I tested again with a longer message and everything worked so I thought I canceled the post)

But as long as my post bumped up this thread - I'll just add that it appears my problem with voicemail on iP5 may have been that my first voicemail message was very short. I tried again with a longer message and it worked just fine. Perhaps that's what happened to the poster just ahead of me in this thread?

0 Likes
FIOS voicemail
tsmwjm22

I have not been able listen to voicemails on my new Toshiba Windows 8 and need some assistance on what to do.  Thanks!

0 Likes