PHONE SERVICE
ribamto
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a very frustrated, I have been a customer for over 15 year , couple months ago changed to FIOS and since then my phone service has been a nightmare!!!

1- in those year with the other system I did not have any problem neither with the service or the bill.  Now I had twice problems with the phone having to spend more than 40 minutes over the phone.

2. I had to buy an international plan because with I can not use other options as before I used to do. I have spent more than two weeks trrying to find out how many minutes I have used to avoid to go over the limit , I chat with representative could not walk me through to find them on the internet wihich by the way is very inconvenient if we dont have access to the internet  rightaway. Then they have given me 5 different numbers to call and they were not the right  number , customer services sucks!!  I chat on a saturday , the representative suggested to call a number , I went through all the press here and there and at the end , "sorry we are closed" This is not having respect for the customer time just wasted!!!!

3-Ah ! just when I started to call  recording says , enter your phone number  or account number, I entered the phone # and still ask for account # which is another nightmare because it ask for the 10 digits on the account and the account has 18 digits , the recording does not indicate if it is the first 10 or the last 10 , I tried different ways and system did not take it. System should be more friendly.

SUGGESTIONS: 1. Recordings should be more explanatory. 2. Customer service reps  should have more knowledge or the services 3. As well as this system has authomated code as dial * and #  to check messages , it should be one to check the international minutes available 4. If saturday is closed the recording "we are closed should be up front and not at the end after we have to press so many number.

Please have more respect with the customer and not waste our time, enough of sorry for the inconvenient, or those useless customer service scripts, just take action and provide better service .!!!!

0 Likes
Re: PHONE SERVICE
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

ribamto,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes