Pause for Speed Dial 100?
Fios_User
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently converted my phone to have the Verizon Digital Voice Plan.  With the plan, there is the "Speed Dial 100" feature.  Is there a way to enter a pause with the Speed Dial 100 as other speed dials do? Or not?

For example, to call my work voicemail, I would like it to dial the phone number, pause, and then the PIN.  Without the pause, the speed dial would dial the PIN before the voicemail has picked up. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Pause for Speed Dial 100?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry, but there is no way to add the pauses into the speed dial. You can read all about the different calling features by going to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice and on the lower right hand side of the page clicking on the user guide. Adding pauses is a great idea though! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: Pause for Speed Dial 100?
Fibernaut
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any progress on adding this feature?  I rely on my fast Fios connection when working from home, but I need to be able to access my office voice mail quickly.  To do so, I need to program a pause before my voice mailbox number and access code.  Inability to pause means many more key presses (at least 10-15) just to access my messages.  This slows down my work flow and delays my responses to clients.  Many other speed dialers offer a pause function.  Any chance Fios will catch up with this key feature?

0 Likes