Pay your bill like Verizon provides repair service...keep promsing but never deliver.
Fltmedic
Enthusiast - Level 2

In October our phone got severe static, internet drops out intermittently - Verizon stated it was our phone in the  house - so we replaced it.  This did not solve the problem at all.

Finally on December 23rd they admitted the line running from the pole to the house is bad- which I told them was the problem in the first place due to the squirrels who chew on the lines all of the time.  Now they fail daily to show up to make the repair...never call to advise us, just miss the appointment and post a new date on their on-line system.

Wish I could pay my bill the way they provide service:

Step 1 - make it their fault

Step 2, when step 1 fails to work...keep promising but never deliver!

Re: Pay your bill like Verizon provides repair service...keep promsing but never deliver.
Fltmedic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another day...another Verizon broken promise! 5th day in a row they have promised to be here to replace the line....5th day in a row of no show/no call.

0 Likes
Re: Pay your bill like Verizon provides repair service...keep promsing but never deliver.
Fltmedic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah!  The Service technician finally made it...

And,  I think filing a complaint with the NY State Public Service Commission helped too!

0 Likes
donnabonna
Thanks for the idea of filing a complaint with the NY State Public Service Commission. I will look into it. I had a technicion stand me up 4 times in a row. I am very angry and want to voice my disatifcation. Thanks for the idea. Hope all is well with your line now. I had the same static problems back in June. They also had the replace the wire leading to the pole after warning me that the problem might be in the house and would be very costly.
0 Likes