Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 3/31/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.
Same here -- beeen trying to get fixed for more than a month. I have wasted hours on the phone with clueless customer service people. The moderator of this forum attempted to help me but i was just patched in to more clueless cusotmer service people.
Multiple tickets created and then closed without my consent. Promises that people will call me back -- they never do. Still no resolution. I've had agents pull every stunt in the book -- telling me its not worth opening a ticket because it will take 48 hours to resolve. Agents who refuse to let me speak with the manager or claim they are the manager (when they are clearly not). Agents who tell me i'm not entitled to a service credit for "this type of thing". Well i pay extra for FIOS digital voice and its important that i access the digital voice manager to change the email address for my notfiications. How hard is that?
I've never in my life seen such poor cusotmer service -- everyone is just passing the buck, no one is actually helping the customer -- ME. Does anyone know who is the Verizon executive in charge of customer service?
This clearly has been one of the most frustrating experiences with Verizon.
I actually have made some progress. After weeks of tickets, chats and calls -- and some of the Verizon support people have been incredibly nice while trying to help me -- they somehow were able to reset my system so that I can now log into the Fios Digital Voice. Unfortunately, for the past 5 days, it doesn't really help, since the mailbox is full of expired messages (from months ago) that (i) aren't there when you call in by phone, and (ii) Verizon doesn't seem able to delete (even after I had the tech guy completely wiped out the voice mailbox). I was promised that this would be fixed over the weekend, but I wasn't really expecting it to be accomplished this soon. Hopefully by the end of the week.
Interesting things I learned while going through this process:
* Nothing really happens to a ticket unless it is "elevated."
* If they say they will call you back -- ignore it -- they never do. I have gotten some responses on this forum, which (while not helpful in fixing the problem) did make me feel less ignored.
* Don't bother calling the e-center directly. They only seem to help you if you are directed to the e-center by a technical support person.
* I got a lot further (including talking with a supervisor) by using the online chat, as compared to the phone calls. It's also easier to simply cut and past prior responses than it is to keep repeating your information over the phone (and re-repeating each time they transfer you to a new person).
* Save your chat messages -- it is helpful to be able to quickly tell them what has been tried before.
* Directing the tech to this forum page saved a lot of time in trying to constantly explain what the problem was.
* As some point in the process, I was pretty convinced that someone understood my problem and was trying to fix it. Amazingly, they found my problem to be unique and that the fixes that were supposedly used to help others who mention the problem in this forum didn't work for me. Hard to believe actually -- I just don't think it is a common enough problem that the tech support manual has documented the "cure."
Good luck -- I will report back if I can ever get the last part of this completed.
Done. Took a ton of my time, but Jose (who apparently monitors the issues on the support forum) finally got the right people focussed on the problem. Thank you Jose.
Glad we were able to help get the Voice Mail features fully active for your, Ransba22. If you have any other questions or concerns with your account please make a new post and we'll be happy to help!
I am having the same problem. Can someone help me? thanks
I am having the same problem. What is causing this to so many people? I don't have access to email via a browser or to fios digital voice. I have a ticket # for three days and just checked status. they have no idea when it will be fixed. The ticket # is MDDQ0EKR6X. Can you help in any way?
Same here, all of a sudden the "manage" disappeared when I go to "Manage my Voice". Of course all the upgrade functions are there, they wouldn't eliminate links where they can sell me additional products !
I can still access it by going to www36.verizon.com/FiOSVoice/members/Default.aspx, but it's annoying.
Please fix this !
i have the same problem. I can access voice manager but can't change anything or enter my phone book (that disappeared) But I'm sure our bills will get raised at will
In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!