World Calling Plan - Why No Details on the Web Site and Why So Out of Date ?
ChuckB
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to manage our international calling plan (World Calling Plan).  But all I can see is an out of date (by 5 days) green bar indicating the number of minutes used. 

This is completely inadequate and unacceptable, and I'm sure not just for me but for anyone using this plan. 

I need to see the details.  The current details.  I've looked and looked but all I see is the green bar.

By 'details'  I mean viewing the specific information about each call - the number called and the length of the call - posted on the web site and available for viewing within 24 hours.

Please let me know if you find this request unreasonable, or provide the information as I have requested.  When may I expect a resolution to this problem ?

Re: World Calling Plan - Why No Details on the Web Site and Why So Out of Date ?
sansinh

Boy, you are fortunate enough to at least see the green bar. In the past I was able to get the web-site page with it and saved it in my favorites to keep track of my used minutes. Now I can not locate that page again and called Verizon so many times, I got tired of calling them. Apparently everybody I spoke to at Verizon, does not know what I am talking about.

Would you please send me the link to that minute usage page and hope that eventually it will be up and functioning properly with our used minutes.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: World Calling Plan - Why No Details on the Web Site and Why So Out of Date ?
ChuckB
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/Main/MyVerizon/MyVzServicesPhone.aspx

Sorry - I don't consider it fortunate to see this Green Bar - I consider it grossly insufficient.  And misleading

My Green Bar at this moment is showing 221 minutes consumed as of 8:15AM Monday April 19.

Today is Friday April 23. 

Do I have 79 minutes left to be used today, or have they all been consumed ? Have I exceeded my allotment ?  I can't tell.

If I have exceeded the allotment - which I have no way of knowing - I am going to make a major fuss and refuse to pay any charges for the 'overage'. 

They must provide the means for their customers to know the usage details.  The CURRENT details.

What can one say about insufficient information which is 5 days out of date?

Nothing good ...

0 Likes
sansinh

Yes, it is really disgusting on how they minutes usage is updated. it seems like over the weekends, it does not even post any usage of minutes until at least the following Tuesday. Last month I spilled over 55 minutes and had to pay 55 cents perminute. I was furious.

Verizon needs to get their act together with the minutes that we used or I plan on getting out of the world calling plan and go back to using prepaid calling cards.

By the way, thank you so much for the link to see my minute usage. I appreciate it very much.

0 Likes
ALBA1

I have the same problem, when I call Verizon to connect to this plan, I was under the impression the I will be able to see the minutes I use during the month, especially because I always  have company from another’s countries and I never know who is use my phone. I tried everything to check the minutes I used  without any luck I wish somebody gives us an answer  

0 Likes
sansinh

I had that problem for so long and no help. I switched to the unlimited calling plan and do not need to watch my minutes anymore..

0 Likes
leonidacabebe

to whom it may concern:

i cannot view my used minutes on my international calling plan.i need help please.

respectfully yours,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

@leonidacabebe wrote:

to whom it may concern:

i cannot view my used minutes on my international calling plan.i need help please.

respectfully yours,

{edited for privacy}

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
ronbirch

I want to know how many minutes i have used for current month on world plan 5000

0 Likes