daily short outages in internet & phone--7 service tickets & 6 different tech's since 11-28--
admiralgeorge

Since 11-28 we've had intermittent outages for phone & internet, usually daily & sometimes several a day.  Tech's have:

replaced outside box, inside box, wiring in inside box, battery, router, PON card, splitter location, drop box in alley--at various times.  Problems persist.  Last tech suggested changing outlet the inside box is attached to.  Problems persist.  Outages usually reset themselves in 5-15 min.  TV signal has some pixillation right before outages.

0 Likes
Re: daily short outages in internet & phone--7 service tickets & 6 different tech's since 11
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

I apologize for the trouble that you are experencing. I sent you a private message so we can take a look.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: daily short outages in internet & phone--7 service tickets & 6 different tech's since 11
admiralgeorge

I've had 3 personal messages from Anthony_VZ, but I don't see one from you.  Are you taking over from him?

Lynn Chisholm

0 Likes
spoiler1

I know the feeling, I'm going through the same thing.  Still got internet, but phone is on and off.  Never knew verizon to be this bad, but who knows.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Yes,

I am sending both messages.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
rsjbt

I know how you feel.  We have had verizon out 3 times since the 3 of Jan.  My phone and internet keeps going in and out like yours.  We also at times have a lot of static on the line to.  When we call to report the problem by the time I get to a real person everything is back to normal and they say there  is nothing they can do, because everything checks out .  The fist time they came out was because I had no phone service at all.  It took them over a week to repair it and it was inteir line  The lady on the phone when she found out I had no wireles phone had the nerver to tell me to go get a gophone that they are only twenty dollors.  I've never had such poor service from verizon.  I'm to the point that I'm ready to switch to comcast.

0 Likes