Re: on-screen caller id stopped working
Justin46
Legend

@Aus wrote:
Mine stopped working several months ago. The following sequence restored it for me:

1) Disable Caller Id
2) Reboot STB via menu
3) Enable Caller Id

Started working again. Didn't need to reboot router.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you got it to start working again. Hopefully this will help others (and me next time).

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
vu-pham

Hi Frank,

I have same problem on caller id stop working on my TV.  I have read the forum and tried out all suggestion but it is still not working.

0 Likes
wstruve

After spending two days on the phone with customer service, They got my on-screen caller-id working for about 2 1/2 months.

Now it has stopped working again, I haven't had the time to spend on the phone with the customer service department.

Could you see what you can do?

Thanks,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Gball68
Recently had to reset my backup power, since then my caller I'd on my tv has stopped working
0 Likes
dave0038

Anyone give me insight on this problem?

0 Likes
joehockey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope.  I gave up on this long ago and now just pay for a feature that doesn't work.  I got tired of having tech support walk me through the "unplug your stb..." script over and over again.  Clearly they had no idea how to fix it.

0 Likes
prosenf

My on-screen caller id has also stopped working. It was working before and I haven't found any problem to why it has quit. It says it has been enabled. I even disabled it and then re-enabled the next day to no avail (after 2 days). Seems like it might be a common problem!

0 Likes
peterv3455

Frank my telephone number is{edited for privacy}. Please fix problem of no ID on screen despite being enabled.

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

You have to send a message to Frank by clicking on Private Message after signing in. You shouldn't be posting your message publicly for all to see. Let me know if you get it fixed as Ij ust posted that problem yesterday, but don't really want to even send a private message to someone I don't know.

Holly

0 Likes