Re: 4G/LTE Network Extender - Startup failure: step 11a of 14
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEANCHER, we're committed to getting this Network Extender issue solved. Please note as we indicated to other community members:

We do show that some customers were affected by this 11a message. Please power cycle your Network Extender and restart the activation process. Let us know what happens after this.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jerro
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can i say this 'respectfully"? You have no clue, sorry! Agents should not make comments without FULLY investigating 1st,it makes you and VZW sound foolish at best and deceptive at worse.  ie, " some customers" comment; is not

close,tens of thousands were included in the outage,google it. And Now the location problem is our next big issue,see my prior post. Thanks, Respectfully!

jerro
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issues more than a week after the big outage. Whatever Verizon Wireless and or Samsung did to 'fix' the outage made other issues that were fine until last week and resolved a year ago! They need to start from scratch, gut the present software and rebuild it or release a new unit that works, preferably not from Samsung given this poor experience

PS. Dear customer service reps &  Bot, please don't reply with usual solicitous,feel good unhelpful comments! Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to see you are still having an issue with your Network Extender. Since the forums are designed for the Verizon community, we need to gather more specific details from you for your issue since it sounds like it goes deeper than the 11a concerns.

I have sent a direct message to you so we can begin.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes