international Messaging
bclead
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently In Grand Cayman and signed up for the Verizon Unlimited International Plan before arriving here.  I have had no problems calling out or receiving calls (both local Grand Cayman calls and US calls). I have also had no problem sending texts to Grand Cayman cell phones and US cell phones.  However I have not been able receive texts from local phones.  I have had no problem receiving texts from US phones, though.  It has been very frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: international Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Many messaging issues can be resolved by restarting your phone or by performing a network reset. If you're still having trouble sending or receiving texts, our Troubleshooting Assistant may be able to help you resolve the issue.

Select your device from the list and go to the Messaging section for troubleshooting steps.

International messaging - If you're having trouble texting an international number, make sure you're using the correct dialing instructions for the country you're texting. Refer to the International Services page for country-specific dialing instructions.

https://www.verizon.com/support/text-messaging-faqs/ *Andrea

0 Likes