Airplane Mode
NewmanDS
Enthusiast - Level 1

While traveling the Mediterranean coasts (Greece, Turkey, Italy, Monaco, France, Spain);

Will I be able to call and text while in
Airplane Mode with
*Cellular Data -ON
*Cellular Data Options -Roaming Off
*Wi-Fi Calling -ON

Will this cost me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Airplane Mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure we get all your questions answered.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
Derf_Jones
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really wish Verizon would post their replies here. What is the point of me following these threads if the response is always hidden in a direct message?

NewmanDS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sean,

I have not received a private message from vzw_customer_support.

0 Likes
NewmanDS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received the message, but the Authentication link would not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we'll be happy to assist you with any concern you may have. Please let us how we can help?~Christian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NewmanDS,

Sorry to hear that you did not receive a private message for additional assitance. I am sending one now. -Pamela

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your patience! Let's review your account to see the options for your international travel. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6000MPMFO-Pamela

0 Likes