Are the international plans in addition to our existing plans?
Tragg23

I am going to Spain for 6 months.  Are the international plans in addition to our existing plan here in the states?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are the international plans in addition to our existing plans?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually, yes.

It will be less expensive to get a prepaid SIM with a local number for the time you are there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually, yes.

It will be less expensive to get a prepaid SIM with a local number for the time you are there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Weth
Legend

Also, depending on what phone you have, you may have wifi calling which is free calling back home, including texts, as long as you are in wifi and the cell signal is off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct as the plans would be an add-on to the current domestic plans here in the States. Feel free to check out this site to learn more about the International Travel Plans: http://vz.to/1JHp5rG

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes