Calls
BillupsP

In Sweden some calls are blocked as not allowed on my plan. What does this mean?

0 Likes
Re: Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillupsP,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We certainly want to help shed some light on why you are unable to reach some numbers while in Sweden. Do you recall if the numbers you are unable to reach is to a landline or mobile number?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BillupsP

This was happening on both mobile and landline numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the clarification BillupsP. Are you still in the area currently? Did you have an international plan if you are still out of the country?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BillupsP

I am back in country (USA).  I had the Travel Pass set up on my account for my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome back to the US! I'm glad you completed your travel safely. We know it is important to be in contact with who you need to while you travel. Were you able to use other services while there, like text or data? Were there any calls you were able to make successfully?

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes