Can I Use My Phone While In Mexico?
LAMJOH63

I'm going to Mexico for a week. What is the cost to use my wife and my phone while there?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using phone is Mexico
Weth
Legend

What plan and how much data do you have? If you are on new Verizon plan with 12 GB data or more, using your phone in Mexico is included In your plan.  

Otherwise, add Travelpass to your plan and for $2 per day on the days you use the phone in Mexico, you just use your current plan. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What plan and how much data do you have? If you are on new Verizon plan with 12 GB data or more, using your phone in Mexico is included In your plan.  

Otherwise, add Travelpass to your plan and for $2 per day on the days you use the phone in Mexico, you just use your current plan. 

0 Likes
akschorr

I know there is no cost for me to use my Iphone in Mexico based on the plan I have.

Do I need o turn on roaming or anything else to be able to use it there?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, akschorr, we hope you are doing well. When traveling to Mexico it is important that you enable to roaming settings in your device. This will allow your phone to connect to the local towers. We are always here for you, let us know if you have any additional concerns about your upcoming trip.  ~Vic