Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I get coverage in Baja California, Mexico
CRIGOGO

Can I have coverage in Baja California,Mexico?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I get coverage in Baja California, Mexico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CRIGOGO

I can definitely understand your concerns, I know how important it is to make sure you're able to use your phone and avoid any unwanted or unexpected charges while traveling and I'll be more than happy to help look into this for you and review your options. Once you leave the country, you are not on the Verizon network so we can not guarantee coverage. However, we do show that you should be able to use your phone in that part of the country. Just so we are all on the same page are you a current Verizon customer looking for international options while traveling in Mexico? Or do you live in Mexico and are trying to find out if you can start service there?

If you are a customer and depending on the plan you are on will determine if your usage will be covered in Mexico. If you are an existing customer, what plan are you on? Now if your plan does not include Mexico, you will need to add an international plan, see here for international travel FAQs http://vz.to/2qg9REs.

Edward_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes