Can I get service on my trip to Europe?
jackahuna
Enthusiast - Level 1

Planning to go to England and France, can I take my Verizon iPhones there and use them there?  Can I swap out the sim with a local carriers sim card there or that even a good idea?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I get service on my trip to Europe?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, we can add an international plan or Travel Pass to your line for the duration of the trip. If the trip is long enough, you can certainly look at getting a prepaid SIM card from a local carrier. It could be less expensive that way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, we can add an international plan or Travel Pass to your line for the duration of the trip. If the trip is long enough, you can certainly look at getting a prepaid SIM card from a local carrier. It could be less expensive that way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jackahuna, this trip sounds so awesome! I wish I could go. Planning ahead is the smartest thing you could be doing. We're here to help.

Ann154 provided some great information. We aren't able to guarantee that a foreign SIM card will work with your device, but if you have global ready phone it should work for you with no problem. We do have international options for you. Please log in to your My Verizon account and check them out here > http://vz.to/1RmJq97

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes