Can I temporarily use a European sim card while on vacation in Europe?
Happydaze

What happens if I temporarily replace the sim card in my Note 5 while in Europe? Then when I am back from vacation put the Verizon sim card back in the device

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I temporarily use a European sim card while on vacation in Europe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happydaze,

We want to make sure you are able to use your phone while traveling. You are able to purchase a SIM card while in Europe and use it. While the international SIM card is in the phone, you will not incur international charges on your Verizon Wireless account.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I temporarily use a European sim card while on vacation in Europe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happydaze,

We want to make sure you are able to use your phone while traveling. You are able to purchase a SIM card while in Europe and use it. While the international SIM card is in the phone, you will not incur international charges on your Verizon Wireless account.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes