Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I use my iPhone in the UK?
KEVMUD6

I have two USA based iPhones. We are traveling to the UK, and want to be able to call each other when no internet is availabl. I have both phones signed up for the $40 Verizon international plan. When I'm in the UK, what is the proces to call each other?  Do I call just like I was calling to the US(with a +1)?  Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Two usa iPhones in uk
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello BARHAZ12,

I'm hoping you're having a great time in the UK. I'll be happy to help you when it comes to calling Canada with a Verizon Wireless device, while located in the UK. Dialing patterns vary by country. You can access the dialing pattern for different countries by using our Trip Planner.  Here's a link to the Trip Planner: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/#/tripPlanner What model device do you have?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BARHAZ12

Can I call Canada?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

How exciting, I hope you are having a great trip. We want to be sure you don't have to worry about anything but having fun. When calling each other in the UK, you would just dial 1 then your numbers.

RosanneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello BARHAZ12,

I'm hoping you're having a great time in the UK. I'll be happy to help you when it comes to calling Canada with a Verizon Wireless device, while located in the UK. Dialing patterns vary by country. You can access the dialing pattern for different countries by using our Trip Planner.  Here's a link to the Trip Planner: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/#/tripPlanner What model device do you have?

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes