Canada travel... Roaming?
aekup

Going to Canada for 5 days, on the XL 16 GB plan. I understand TravelPass is included in my plan.  Does that mean I will not be charged for roaming while using data and making/receiving calls in Canada? I don't want any surprises!

0 Likes
Re: Canada travel... Roaming?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aekup, I try to avoid surprises on my bill just as you are doing now. I am happy to report that if you have the New Verizon Plan XL, you'll be good to go for your time in Canada. Your unlimited talk, text and 16GB of data are accessible at no cost while traveling to Canada and Mexico or communicating with Canada and Mexico while in the US. A great tool you can use for future reference is our international trip planner. A link to the site is here: http://vz.to/2nNTr7E

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CAPRAN

how do you know what plan you have?  when we were in Mexico this January we paid 2 per day for full use.  looking today looks like it's gone up to 5 a day.  not going to use it at 5 a day.  Just another rip off by Verizon and VERY unhappy!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Capran, we hope that you are enjoying your stay in Mexico.  Making sure you are on the right plan is important to us.  I just sent you a private email so that we can take a look at your plan for you. 

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes