Canada use
DKBENIII

What do I need to do to use my phone in Canada ?

0 Likes
Re: Canada use
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify your plan has the option for usage in Canada.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a great time while you're in Canada. It's great to understand your exact plan to ensure you can use your phone without worrying about pricing. 

A great tool we use is vzw.com/tripplanner which also shows you if you need to change any settings for your phone when you travel internationally. 

I hope this information is helpful, DKBENIII. If not, I will also reach out to you via Direct Message. 

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nandanaperera

Unfortunately, the trip planner consistently gives me an error message. It is of no use at this point. I guess I will end up calling customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues using our Trip Planner,. and we will be glad to help you get this issue corrected. To clarify, when exactly is it giving you this error message, and what does the error message say? David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes