Could not make any calls w/Travel Pass
mick4

Got TP for Germany/Ireland. Copied dialing instructions direct from Verizon site. Was able to use data for GPS driving directions but was unsuccessful in making any calls! Even had others try (that use Verizon TP) and still wouldn't work. Luckily was in many places with wifi so used that to send text messages but would have liked to contact people w/a call - and yes, I used the instructions given by Verizon (was trying to call from my phone to a German number and while in Ireland, to a relative's number) - nothing worked!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Could not make any calls w/Travel Pass
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You know that havingTravelPass does NOT guarantee local cell service connectivity.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm saddened to hear that you were not able to make calls while visiting Germany and Ireland. Having you be able to enjoy your device in all areas is our goal. I'm glad the GPS worked for you Mick4, however since you are on an entirely different network once out of the US, we do not have control nor can we guarantee the quality of the service. As you experienced, we allow for all services to be used as you could use GPS and the text messaging feature, in regards to the voice portion, there may have been an issue with the voice processing system with our Verizon Wireless devices.

Did I explain this ok?

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
mick4

Okay, thanks for the explanation. 

0 Likes